About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Gonna blog for a short while. I've been very busy lately. Been busy preparing for raya, celebrating the 1st,2nd and 3rd (which is today) days of hari raya with the family. Not to mention the collection I've recieved too. Paisey since I've grown up already. ;) But, alhamdulilah, I'm still 19 what. LOL.

Since Raya have just started, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the Muslims people in Singapore a Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Dan Batin. =D



Yours truly, Nur Haslinda Sanib. *<3*


Pss: Telesys Paper is tomorrow yaw and after tomorrow, I can continue jalan raya wihtout thinking my exam because it's gonna be over soon! Yippie! =)

I have a lot of relatives....

No comments:

Post a Comment