About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Been applying and sending out more than 10 resumes already and I only came down for an interview once. And the pay was damn pathetic. Not many people call me and when they call, it's only phone interview and they will say, "I will get back to you." Yeah, I've been waiting for the calls since September and nah, no calls at all. It's either my resume sucks or its just my luck. I have to wait and keep on waiting and at the same time will be searching for more jobs. Sigh. Thought of having Diploma, it would be much easier. But nah, they need experience and also they need people who can speak in English and Mandarin.

I don't know what I really want for my future. Eversince, I choose IT as my course of studies in ITE, everything seems to change. I am not interested in IT but I HAVE to take up this because I was left with no choice. I took it for the sake of taking it. But with no interest. When I come to poly, it become worst but atleast I'm good in networking. But I don't have confidence in applying of what I learnt to the working word. Le sigh. I don't know what I want. What is my dreams? Seems like I can only do admin work but nothing else. Taking up phone calls, the most boring job ever. I don't want to work and answering calls because I'm not interested in doing that. Ahh, this is getting boring. 2 months at home and I only went for 1 interview? What sorcery is this?

Or is it, I wear hijab and when they look at the resume with my passport size photo wearing hijab, they rejected it? Come on. I find it nonsense when they are very particular about this. Looks like hijab is an obstacle to make the company look good? They are wrong. Seriously wrong. -.-

I just want to breakdown. But nah, not infront of the people. All they can say is to be patience and keep on trying. Yeah, I will. But 2 more months to 2013. My goal is to get a stable job by the end of this year. At least people won't be looking down on me. Because they think, I haven't work and all they can do is to see my flaws. Whatever I do, seems so wrong in their eyes. For goodness sake, I'm going 23, not 13. Don't treat me like a kid. Don't use rules to let me listen to you people. You implement rules, I tend to break it. So now, I don't care about rules, cause I rule my life. I know what's good and what's bad. Stop treating me like a secondary school kid. Pfft. -.-"

No comments:

Post a Comment