About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Friday, September 4, 2009

I just want to forget what happened. It's their choice anyway. We can't stop them or worst scold them. Let's just see what happen next. I really can't be bothered. -_-

Anw,yesterday,the adek and I had a mass cleaning of our wardrobe and we pulled out all the clothes which we did not want anymore. Did I told you about my wardrobe which was slanted because of so many clothes that we have? No? Yeah,now I tell you. We get it repaired and thanks to me and adek. We had a wonderful ideas on how to make it stable. For once we can become a carpenter. LOL. I'm so impressed and happy to see that my wardrobe is now much more neater and organize. I will remind my adek to take her clothes properly cause she will mess it up again. -_- I am paranoid of this.

Wardrobe done and now the other part of the room need to be clean fast. We decided to head down to IKEA soon to buy some stuffs for our room. We had a box which is for bags and bags and bags and now the box is about to 'burst' and before it does,we should but another item to store bags in. I shall go when I'm off from work. So many things to do so little time.

I heard that IT show is coming again this September. I am not sure of the exact date but I think it will start on the 10 and ends till 13 September. I would love to go despite of the fasting month. I need to survey something and if it's cheap,I'll buy. =)

Alright. I end my post with a SMILE.

No comments:

Post a Comment