About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Too angry and too disappointed to blog about yesterday. I am sad. I just can't sleep yesterday as I was crying endlessly. My eyes are swollen due crying so much. My head was spinning around due to waking up till wee hours. How I wish this thing did not happen yesterday. Only God knows the feeling of my sister,brother,adek and me. SIGH!

We were ok days ago and look what happened when that bugger called. Look what happened when they said OK. Just look what happened to us. I never meant to be rude. I never meant to scream and shout at you but this is for our own good sake. We have rights to stop and corrected what we think was wrong. But everything was too late. Too late to even stop what you were doing last night. I just don't know where we stand. For once,listen to us please. SIGH!

People can tell lies. People can change stories to make it sound so sympathy. To make us believe that what they said were true enough. For what reasons, we are not RELATED with them.

The four of us really disappointed at you. :(

Searching for the perfect reasons...

No comments:

Post a Comment