About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Monday, September 7, 2009

When it comes to books and friends,
it is the best to have a few but all the good ones. -Popular Saying-


I purposely extracted this quote from a book which I currently reading it. It is about getting back to the past and change his fate. Anyway,I may have no friends at all but I'm so lucky to have these few friends in my life right now. I don't mind having 3 friend or less because I've learn that too many friends can be such an annoying sometimes. I am friendly but can you tell me,how many are your friends are good towards you? Out of 10,3 are the good ones while the other 7 is a so so.

I am so angry and sad when someone called me names. The person who called me names is my own classmate. He says anything as he pleased. Insult me and let the other read what he wrote. For 2 years,I can tolerate what he had done to me and my friend. He can blabbers anything he wants when we were in the same classroom. But after we have graduated,my friend and I think,this is ENOUGH. We had enough of your nonsense and please GROW UP! You said to me,I've change already. Yes,change to become a better person. So what if I'm fierce. Unlike you who will never change and you think what you did is SOOO COOL. I'm sorry but you are immature. Please,grow up will you. You no longer 15 years old boy. I'm lucky that you are no longer our clicks. Because your presence make my ears pain! It's ok if I don't have friend like you. No regrets at all. DONE!

Gonna get ready to work now. Still haven't fried the Pau yet. Arghh!

No comments:

Post a Comment