About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Friday, September 18, 2009

Ouhkay,this is it. Blogging time with pictures this time round. If you noticed,my blog is so draggy with words and more words. Shut up,Linda and blog NOW!



This is what happened when NS boys met up. At first they will acknowledge us and the next seconds they will talk about NS life,stuffs etc. I am so lucky that I don't have or need a boyfriend like them because they will share their NS stories which bores me/us like forever. =) Police and Army boys.



The girls on the other hand love to snap pictures when they got nothing to share. Something they always love to do besides gossiping. =)

I think this is the biggest reunion that we had ever since we stepped out from Dover. We always managed to get the other 3 to join me for the outing but not the rest. As we all know some were busy with their own stuffs. But not last Sunday, with the other faces that you rarely see on my blog came just for the Iftar session with us! Thanks guys for coming all the way and join the company. =)

To the one guy and only,stop complaining and stop blaming others. It is NOT helping US at all. You better check your own reflection before you start to open up your mouth. Thanks. =)









Iftar session over at LOT 1,Pizza Hut. This is to be fair for Mr Arm and Mr Min to book in to their camp before 10pm. Just look at the 2 police boys there,they looked happy and excited. Everything went very well on that day and we ordered one large cheesy pizza and side dish for each. =)









Arm loves to bully AK. Hehe.

We headed down to one place which we can sit and do some catching up session. It is no surprise that we will ended up talking about future. Thanks to Fizz for coming down for the very last minute. =) Let the picture do the talking.





I don't mean to copy of what Sabby has blog,but,this is to reply what she said about Me and Ak. LINDA SAYANG SABBBYYYY AND AKKKAAAYY TOOO! =)



Finally,the last picture of a night. =) and that was on last Sunday.

Last Saturday,I went to Comex Exibits and I bought myself a new set of MP3 player. I got my itchy hands and my minds when come to such exhibitions. Trust me,I've been spending my money for the few days and and I'm such a broke girl now. Tsk. Tsk. But,I am happy because I get to buy all the things that I've longing for. Who said that a single girl like me cannot be happy? I work,received my pay and spend my money for my expenses and be happy! =D And I don't understand why one need to feed her boyfriend's expenses after receiving her hard work pay? *Shrugged* I love being a single girl! =D

Insomnia strike me again since yesterday yesterday night. I can't close my eyes to sleep and I kept on opening up my eyes till Sahur. I got 2 pair of black eyes and need to get repair soon. I just can't sleep and I feel so numb and I don't feel anything for Hari Raya. It's just that the mood doesn't exists in me and I'm trying to search it. That's why I'm putting Hari Raya song to get the mood. =)



Peace out. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment