About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Sunday, December 20, 2009

I just wished I can escape this event.
I just don't want to look at them.
I just want to escape to somewhere I can find peace.
I just want to be by myself or with my family ONLY.
They really test my patience. There's a limit for everything.
I am so pissed off till I found myself really rude to the elders.
I am so sorry but to say F to the people who really make me so pissed off yesterday.
Thanks A LOT.
And today,I am so not looking forward for every single event that's gonna happen laater.
No mood at ALL.
Bleargh! =/

On a lighter note,everlast bag and shoe....CHECKED! =)
Thank you Nurdin for your helped that Friday. I still need your help tho. Can can can? =)



Thank You Again!


Here are some random photo to be share with.







This was taken last Saturday while waiting for mom to shop at this small shop at Geylang. =)



The brother and I.



2 weeks of holiday is so short. I really need to get myself charged up before school reopen. Yet,I find myself not resting but doing a lot of school stuffs. But in the end,I prefer going to school rather staying at home because of my classmaates. They make my day so alive even if I'm stressed. They can joked around but yet they are into study mode. I'm just so lucky to have my supportive friends like them. School please reopen as soon as possible please. =)





....because I enjoyed my life to the fullest! ;)....

No comments:

Post a Comment