Since last Friday was the end of our term test,we decided to cycle at ECP. Everyone was so excited for the outing eventhough the term test haven't yet finish or I should say haven't even started. Look at the pictured below to see how happy and excited we were while waiting for our test to start. LOL



At the SHROOM while waiting for the others to come.

Look how happy I am with my matric card. :P


While waiting to enter to the class for Engineering Fundamental paper.



Inside the bus otw to have our lunch first since everyone's hungry.


While the guys went to prayers,the rest of us decided to shop at Parkway Parade for drinks and any kind of tidbits.



I swear we really looked like tourist. LOL.

Yada. Yada. LOL.
Once we've done with our shopping,we walked to the ECP and mind you the place was super hot and humid. I was drenched with sweats before I cycle.


We continue walking until we found a spot for us to just relax while waiting for the guys to come back from prayers.





Kicking the ball(that's Veera's birthday present ok) first before we cycled. This is just a warming up session for us before cycling.

Ken and his guitar unseparable.


Getting ready getting started to cyle!



Initially,we planned to cycle till Changi Airport and due to the time,we managed to cycle till the runway of the Changi Airport.


We finally reached to our destination and rest for awhile.

And for this pose,this is for Alfa! Since he didn't join us for this outing. You will never be forgotten. OII!



Once we have returned the bike we decided to relax ourselves before going to washup. We played some stupid game by the beach and overall it was FUN. I am so glad that we can actually bonded in such a short period. I just hope we can be friends like this till we graduate ok! ;)






Rahman decided to have our dinner at LAGOON which is very far from our spot. We walked and walked and walked till the end to find this LAGOON. By the time we reached there it was 8plus pm. We all perspired like AGAIN?

I ordered mutton chop.


She just ordered this nice creamy Chendol with no chendol. LOL. This was so appetizing! *slurp*







Because we loved the chicken so much that we pose maut like that. :P

And then,they went home without me and Uma.
Mom msged me on that night and nagged at me cause I was super late and it was 10pm when we all finished up the foods. As usual,I told her the truth and so I withdrawed some cash and took a cab back home. I was sooooo shagged and thanks Mom for my 20 bucks gone just like that. -_- It's my fault anw. Who ask you to come home late at night?? Hmmm? Haha. Despite the nagging session that I received that night,I was damn happy and I had a lot of fun. Cycling with them can make my days. Thank you for the outing! More outing please but at the West side can?? =)
No comments:
Post a Comment