About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Friday, December 4, 2009

Term test in a few days left and sorry for the late updates. Been so busy with revision after school and playing Monopoly Deal and Donkey. And fyi,I've been eating A LOT of chocolates this week. I swear I need a lot of this as to distress myself. Now pimples is growing on my cheeks,chin and my forehead. There's JAVA project for us to do and I'm suck at it ok. But,I'm gonna try my best to do and complete the JAVA programming.

Back to the term test,this Monday we will be having Engineering Maths at 3.30pm and Friday will be Engineering Fundemantal at 930 am. Wish me luck for both of my term test papers ok. =)

I'm looking forward for holiday and also on the 12 December! =)





This picture taken during the 1st day of Orientation. Look at us,we were so new and fresh. =)





While this picture were taken on the 2nd Day of Orientation. =)


Oukey,I'm gonna revise for my eng maths now. Tomorrow study at East Side with them. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment