About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Since my blog is so-called being occupied by my polymates I wanna blog about my family now. =)

For the 1st time in my life,my family and I get to go out for Hari Raya Aidiladha. Since my mom is the first child,my uncle and aunt will meet up at our house. But this year is different thing. We went to my uncle house for her daughter birthday. So,I enjoyed every moment with the cousin. ;)





That's my lovely mom! =)



That's both my adik and my kakak. Can you guess who is who? Hehe.


There's a lot of foods and I tried everything that were being served! Nice and nice. Tulang's the best! Yummeh! =)



There when the cousins meet us,camwhoring started!



Since we got nothing to do,we just snapped snapped pictures with dfferent kind of pose. LOL.







Feeling feeling model like that. =)





Cousin Love. <3 <3



That's what happened during Hari Raya Haji. Even it's raining on and off,but I really enjoyed especially when come to FOOD! Scrumptious foods. Even our group of cousin become smaller and smaller dued to some reasons,we still get bonded each time we meet. Ouh well. Things like this do happen.

So,yesterday,I managed to print out 6 sets of past year maths papers to practise and I realised that all the questions are about the same. Practise makes perfect and I love Eng Maths. (I need to say that ok.)

Term test is just a week away and now all my friends are busy preparing for the upcoming test. With the mind focus on the test we can become nerdy for a while but a cool nerdy with RIGHT TOPIC. Not the OOT style. We ask 1 question,he answered like 10 questions or more. LOL. Really getting on my nerve! Not only me, to the others as well. Like hello,we are not talking to you and why you like interrupting our convo? My princip is simple,biler orang cool2 berbual jangan masuk campur boleh tak? LOL.

Ok now,lets see what shall I do next. I think I should just revise my Eng Fund as the lab test is coming. Mom and dad and kakak and her fiance went to JB and left me and my adek alone. Since we have nothing to do,we just slack with our own lappy. Chatting with fazzle and wawa is great. We talked a lot of things. Hehe.

And now I'm super duper hungry. Have a happy weekends people! And I just can't wait for 12 December to come!! Hurry please!!! =)



=)

No comments:

Post a Comment