About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

This is what happened when Syikin's brought her DSLR Cannon camera to school. We were damn excited as you know I know lah,the camera quality is much more good and advanced than mine. LOL. So,we took some shots and thanks to me,for the resizing and upload it. Hehe. This pictures were taken last Friday during Veera and Alfa wore thier fav club jersey. I still prefer MAN UTD ok. Boo. :P



Alfa feeling2 Ronaldo only.



When the rivals meet each other. I will always support Man Utd! ;)



This is what happened when the COOL people meet.



Hooray!



There's always Veera in the picture I don't know why. But since he wores Man Utd jersey,I closed one eye. =) And that's my GG1! ;)



Man UTD! ;)



Liverpool!!! BOOO. LOL

And so,we headed to Tampinese Mall to buy things for the birthday boy,Veera. Before that,we ate Popeye since WAWA wanted to have popeye with us long time ago. Hehe.



I love this pic very the much! =)Nicely taken by the owner of the camera,Syikin!







Popeye!





Nicely taken by UMA.





Nicely taken by Me! =)



Ouh NO! A VERY BIG EYE BAG. But not as big as GG1. Bluek. ;)





Look at their face,case da kenyang. LOL.

And that was last Friday.


2 days ago which is Monday,the tutorial have already give out the marks for the Engineering Fundemental quiz 1. Alhamdulilah,I passed. I din't expect that I can passed for Engineering Fund. Since I'm suck at boolean algebra. No matter what,I'm still proud of all my cool gang for passing this quiz. We can do much better than this,people. =) Keep it up!

And on Monday,our lovely birthday boy did not come to school. We were busy preparing for his surprise but he didn't show his face. Anw,he can't escape from US!



Happy 20th belated birthday Veera. This surprise was yesterday and I made him looked like this! Serve you right!

We poured powder on the wrapping paper and wala,his face super white like FINALLY. LOL. ;)







We had junk food part specially for our chairman here. =)



We have our junk food! Yummey.



This part was the funniest part. =)



These 2 will never stop bullying me in lecture. They will gang up and disturb me.



He's another one who love to bully people.



Presentation!







Ken's talking about festivals in Singapore?



Uma talked about Clean Energy.



Veera talked about Sports in Singapore I guess.


So,yesterday,the COOL gang decided to wear green as in to support Uma for his presentations. Thanks to Fazlee for wearing his brother's sweater. He wore green sweater just because of us. So Sweet. =)



He's getting another presents and this time round a proper present. MAN UTD soccer ball. =)



We are GREEN except for haizzz.... Hehhe.







We have the same GREEN.







On the way to makan at Changi Village.







The people were craving for sate actually. =)


Term test is getting nearer and nearer and just now,I had a sudden mental block and I started to cry for help. I need more chocolates and I care about my pimples. How? LOL.

Wawa,you better start updating your blog because I took 1 hr plus to publish this blog of mine. =)

I shall do my maths now. See ya later.

With lots of love,Linda.

No comments:

Post a Comment