About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Saturday, November 7, 2009



I'm offically 20 years old today. Thank GOD for letting me breathe till these years. 20 years meaning,no more slacking it's time to change to become a better people.

Yesterday,the polymates made a suprised for me. I didn't expect that they were actually planned this for my birthday. I thought we were doing mock presentation yesterday after school as well as after friday prayers,but in the end,I got a suprised from them. Thank you guys for making my advanced birthday a fruitful one. Thanks for the cake,the cake on my face,the presents as well as the powerpoint slides. You guys are so sweet eventhough I known you people for only 3 weeks. Once again,thank you! =)

Let me share with you the rest of the pictures. Plus,coincidencely,I brought my camera along since it's Friday and thought of taking lots and lots of random pics. Do enjoyed.









Getting ready to watch the slides gift. =)





Thank You! =)







Thanks for biting my fingers UMA!









Thank you kenneth for playing me the birthday song with your guitar. =)





















And finally,thank you people. I LOVE YOU,TOO! *hugs from me to you guys. =)


And for those who have msged me,facebooking me,twitering etc,THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WISHES! =)

P/s: The thing that you guys do makig me laugh! Hehehe. Sealed it,for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment