About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Friday, November 13, 2009

I am going to blog even if it's almost 1 am now. I am so sorry for the superly late updates as my friends and I were busy revising plus going out and discussing about tomorrow's events which is the CCN Day. Sound like CCNA,but who cares anw. This week is my busy week for me. I am not prepared for any quizes next week as we are damn busy. DAMN BUSY. As for me,by the time I reached home,I'm dead tired already. Huhu. Maths quiz was err ok ok for me and I hope I can pass my maths for the very first time aite. =)

Anw,last Monday,it was Fazli 23rd birthday we decided to treat him Seoul Garden. It was a suprised bday celebration and thanks to the manager for supporting enough to gather all his staffs to sing a birthday song as well as bringing the cake to the MR Maintain cool guy. =) It was hell of fun! And trust me,we were the chaotic bunch of crazy people there. I'm a bit jakun cause it was my 2nd time going there too,wawa. Hehe.

Since it was late already,I did not have any idea left to type it down here,so let's the picture do the story telling ok. =)













The girls.



The guys.



The birthday boy,MR MAINTAIN COOL,FAZLEE! =)



We are happy to celebrate his birthday! =)



Thought of taking the picture with the manager but nevermind this pic was nicely taken by SYIKIN. =)



Finally,the last picture of the day before we decided to make our own ways. LOL.


I am so lucky to have classmates like them. Multi-racial and we love to disturb VEERA. HAHA. They love to take pictures and you can see by the pictures taken recently. Pose maut punyer lah ok. LOL. Especially,Alfa. He will ask me,"eh linda cepat ambek gamba aku" LOL. And today,the cliques plan to wear the shades in school and I havent yet to upload all the pics. I shall do next time. Call us crazy or what but we are cool. LOL.

It reminds me of ITE days. SIGH. Miss you people a lot!



Time to sleep. The polymates been so caring. They PM me just now and ask me to sleep cause i live very far from TP and school starts very early tomorrow. SO cute lah. =) I will sleep now. Goodnight! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment