



The IFC crew with black shirt. ;)

I'm in charged in drinks.


Our chairman we love to disturb him and when I disturb him,he would say,"I don't want to talk to you,Linda" LOL.

It's her birthday too and she looked so suprised. Happy 21st Syikin!! Hope you like the surprised birthday celebration as well as the presents yeah. =)



We celebrate as a whole class. Yeay!

F951! We are united. ;)


And of course the usual gang!


Trying to shot for a jump pose but failed after so many tries. HAHA.
That's all about it. Ouh btw, we've been wearing the shades since Thursday at school just for fun and mind you,we did not wear for one wholeday ok. Hehe. It's so bright for Thursday and Friday lessons. We are good in doing both things;studying as well as doing crazy things. =)


Bersama-sama aku adalah,wawakiss.=)

Dan Alfa the skinhead.



The end. =)
I am so pissed off about yesterday,if he doesn't understand simple words such as I don't want,why bother adding me up at facebook and msn. When I said I just want to make friends ONLY,meaning,I want you to respect me as a friend but since you are desperately want a gf I'm sorry that's not me,dude. I don't fall in love that easily and after what happened few months ago,I had enough of this thing called LOVE. I'm sorry,but,I've block and deleted your msn as well as your facebook. You can't find me now,belo! BOOO. =)
Ok,I shall stope here to study my boolean algebra! So many things lining up this week. I hope I can focus all the way. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment