About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I guess all my polymates have already know a bit about me inside out. I may be so quiet at a times but people always said,don't judge the book by its cover. That's linda if you people want to know. Hehe. I'm a bit crazy when the sunsets down. My good friends know me very well and they can't be bothered about my crazyness anymore. I love to disturb people,make fun of a smallest thing and most importantly,making them smile from ear to ear. Right,sabby,ak,julia,arm?? *kening up and down very fast* Heheh.

I know I've been posting all the pictures at school with the COOL people,I can't help it but to bring my camera along. School is fun when there's fun people around me. This is why,I don't make any fuss about going to school,cause they make me laugh non-stop.

And,finally,my wrtoral PRESENTATION was over yesterday!! One burden down and I can concentrate more on my studies now. Yesterday,most of us wore smart casual like going to wedding dinner for presentation. I can't see guys in smart outfits can? Hehehe. Thank god,I did quite ok for my presentation. Nervous is normal but I can do it. =) A pat on my back,yaw! The rest of COOL people did their presentations very well too. A pat on their back yaw yaw! To the other half of the class who need to present next week,GOOD LUCK.

Pictures time.





Before the presentation starts and after lunch time on the way to the LT for Eng Fund. =) Me with GG1.





Alfa turns to present.



Fazli aka our Mr cool! =)



He looked really different yesterday. That's our Syakir. Since you are still sick,hope that you will getting well soon! =)



Rahman,the eldest in our gang. =)



That's me!!! I talked about blogging yesterday. Of all topics,this is quite easy. LOL. =)



Syikin!! I know you know lah! LOL.



Last but not least,WAWAKISS. She's all black yesterday. Black parade. Hehehehe. =)





With me was AUDI!! =)



MR COOL!









With the smart and cool people!! =) And we pose with Alfa's fav pose,OIII!!

Ouh btw,my friends were damn cute last Monday. They brought me a paper with some drawings on it from the airport. Since I can't come there to study(I live very far you know) they took this paper and gave it to me. So cute of them. LOL.



Thank You. =)


Haizzzz. I really need to get out from the msn now cause I will tend to stay up late when comes to online with the bunch of cool people. Hehe. Tomorrow will be Com Prog test which consist of JAVA Script. I hate this part right here. LOL. Ok,I'm done. Going to revise on my JAVA now. See you people.

P/S: Wawa and I have a fav word to say,WHACK WHACK WHACK! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment