
A big thank you for this lovely friends for their company on my birthday. I love you both! <3
Before Arm came, Sabby and I headed to Secret Recipe where I ordered NY Cheesecake and Ice-latte while Sabby have her banana chocolate fudge with hot chocolate. Yeap,like Sabby said,we prefered the NY Cheesecake at Starbucks. Ouh yeah,before I forgot,thank you Sabby for treating me on that day. =)



Walk around Vivo and did some window-shopping while waiting for Arm to come. =) Settle down at Starbucks for a cup of a tea. I tell myself this,never have a cup of tea at Starbucks cause I am not use to it. I love Lipton tea!

I don't need a REAL and GOOD boyfriend to give me a heart shape. Because I had a lovely friends who are creative enough to give me this lovely heart shape to me. I am so touch by the message written by her. I am so touch by the simple yet meaningful words. Seriously,I felt so contented and again,I don't need a real boyfriend to make me feel content. =) Thanks Siti NurSabrina Dawood.



And the rest of the day was a camwhore time with different kind of pose till we get bored and tired. =) Let the pictures do the story for this one.





Took cab to Jurung for family dinner as they thought that I'm gonna be late if I took train from Harbour Front to Lakeside. In the end,I reached there first before them.



A big thank you to my mom and dad as well as the siblings. To mom,thank you for taking care of me for the past 20 years and to dad for pampering me since I was a little child. I know sometimes,I may be rude to you people,but living at the age of 20 is a big change for me. Do give me an extra opportunity to correct my behaviour towards you two. Thank you for the big dinner! I love both of you. To the siblings,I still want a present from the 3 of you. Hehe. I love the 3 of you too! Muakz.
This week gonna be busy week for me. I shall stop now. Today's pictures will be post when I am not tired. =)
"I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes"
No comments:
Post a Comment