About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Like finally,I have done my slides as well as the rehearseal of our speech today. So far so good and you know I know,that I did not fond of public speaking. I am nervous and who say I'm not? Ouh,because of the slides,research journal and outline speech,I slept at 245am yesterday and managed to wake up at 6am? About 3 hours of sleep was so not enough for me especially when your school is from one end to the other end. Haha. Not only me,most of my classmates sleep till late and came to school today with panda eyes. I called today is Tuesday blues for us. Shagged.

Alright. My Sunday was spent beautifully with beautiful ladies and an handsome guy. Despite my test was on Monday,I still managed to meet them. Yes,Linda will never say no especially to them. ;)



Arm always distubed me with the word LOST. I know,I am a bit lost somewhere in the corner but I can catch up ok. LOL. Dyla,you should go out with us MORE OFTEN,this is an order from a friend. Ak and Sabby have the same name called DIVA. Both of you look great that day. =) And me,for the 1st time came on time after AK's arrived. Good good. =)



While waiting for Dyla to arrive. We took Sabby's webcam camera and captured our picture. Fun!













They make me laughed even more when they laughed at me wearing arm's shades. =)







Plus,the rest too!









Arm,next time bring your golf hat ok,we can wear it! ;)

Ok,that's all for the Sunday outing. Yesterday's quiz was an average to me. Alhamdulilah,I managed to do it. There's more quiz to come and I'm too tired to revise. Maybe I shall start another day to revise. E.Maths and Eng Fund are the 2 important things to do now. I can fully concentrate on E.Maths and Eng fund after I use all my energy to complete the slides. Breathe OUT!

Poly mates are damn crazy when come to take pictures. I lazy to type,just see the pictures below. =) This was taken with my lappy's webcam! =)











Library is our second classroom for us! =) Alright,I really need to sleep now. Wednesday gonna be a very long day for me. 9 to 5.

Goodnight.

I can't believe....

No comments:

Post a Comment