About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's November the 1st today and lets welcome this November with a big smile on our face. Tho there's so many things I need to do,I still need to smile. My wrtoral is getting on my nerves. Ouh well I did the slides already left the conclusion slides as well as the research journal and the outline speech. Still many things to do so little time. And tomorrow will be my Webdd(Web Design and Development in case you don't know) quiz. I made a notes and hopefully what I have learnt today will come out for the quiz. Please let me breathe. =/

Later at 2,meet the usual gang at Causewaypoint for lunch and suprisingly,Dyla's making the move to ask us out! Dyla,I miss you. Gonna have a very short trip today as I need to finish up what I've left for my Wrtoral. Gonna have fun for a while do a little catching up so on. I'm gonna be late for sure cause I promised them to meet at 2pm but just look at the time and I havent even think what to wear for today. A simple will do.

Before I stop,let me introduce to you my study group clique. Everyday,we will stay at the library to revise our work especially E.Maths till late and as for me VERY late. By the time I reached home,I'm too tired to even go to the shower. Hehe.









Time checked on that day was 7pm. They even went to the school Cheers to choose what ice-cream they want to eat. Alright,I promised them I will bring my camera to school to take lots and lots of pictures. It reminded me in ITE days. I miss the camwhoring with all the IT1A people.







Arm msged me last Sunday saying that don't forget him and rest when I've met my new friends,the truth is,I will never ever forget my true friends who have been there for me even if we knew each other for a while. My ITE friends is the best. =)

P/s:All my friends are the best. Both old and new friends. =) Linda love to make friends what. =)

I really need to go. See you people.

No comments:

Post a Comment