Hello blogger world,I've already started my school and I know some polys will start their school on 2010 itself. How pathetic my school is. Friday will be another holiday for us and I still in the mood of holiday,can't help it but I'll promise myself I'll start to focus on my studies next week. =)
I gotten back my term test papers both Enginnering Fund and Engineering Maths. Alhamdulilah. I passed both of my subjects. Not only me,but the whole of my group passed. All our hardworks and efforts were really paid off. I swear to god that this is my 1st time passing maths with flying colours. I always failed my maths during secondary school but now Syukur. I got 75 out of 100 for my maths and 46/50 for my Engin Fund. =) I am so happy that I didn't know what to say. Haha. =)
Good job to Sezairi Sezali for becoming the Singapore Idol winner. Tho,I don't support him,what's happened let it happen and why people keep on saying bad things about him? Don't talk when things have already happened because you just waste a lot of time. Let him win cause he did not choose himself to win,it's the fan who have voted for him. Talking is nothing,if you wanted the girl to win,why don't you vote as many times as you can for her last Sunday? Racist or not,he won the title already lor. Boo to all jealous and unsatisfied people out there. -_-
So today,the usual clique and I headed to cinema to watch Sherlock Holmes! I tell you the queue there was damn long and the service was kinda slowwww. Make me sleep. So,back to Sherlock Holmes,it was a good movie and I like this kind of movie which full of suspense and suprises. He's a good detective and I like how he think and how he solved the mystery! It was a worth watching movie. I would like to watch again if possible. Hehe. 2 thumbs up for Sherlock Holmes. =) Next movie acted by Robert will be Iron Man 2!

And that's me and my adik. I think during this time,I'm in K1 while my adik haven't started school yet. We were really closed till now. So the miang posing like that. LOL. =)
Ok,I'll stop here and RIP to The Rev,drummer from A7X.
No comments:
Post a Comment