About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Spent my 1st day of new year at home. Slacking at home can be boring at times but I feel so safe at home. Anw,it was raining cats and dogs yesterday and going out at that time can be so leceh and of course wet. So,I did nothing but watched TV the whole day. The bro was eagerly asking us to go bowling yesterday and in the end he cancelled it cause he got other plans that night. Boringg. So at night,I asked the 2 sisters to play card games and we played donkey and UNO. It was fun especially when the bro becoming the donkey of the day. Haha.



Before this,I haven't decide what I want in life yet,but after I entered into poly,I somehow know what I want in life. I remembered during in my secondary school time,I had no interest in studies though I always paid full attention in class. But,the fact is,I was day dreaming and when I did not understand,I keep my mouth shut. My self-confidence was damn low and I thought,if I ask,people will laugh at me. How dumb I am at that time. I continued doing like that till secondary 5 and by the time I want to catch up my pace with the rest,it was already too late. I keep on dreaming to get myself into poly and few months later I got myself into ITE which I never dreamt of. But I found that 2 years in ITE was really a fruitful one. I played,I learnt and I mixed so many people in school. By then,my self-esteem boost up really high. Thank you ITE friends and for those who I keep in touch till now,you're the BEST. I know you know. =) Thank you.



Us during 2009 May 14 graduations.





Our class photo which our Class Advisor did not gave us the ordered sheet for us. -_-


And when I entered to poly,I thought my life gonna be so pressured by the people in my class. After a few months knowing them and their true colours,I was happy that they actually came from the same background as me. ITE. We can learnt and play all together. We can make fun of each others and we are crazy enough in school. They make my 2009 a lot more better and greater. They rock my shoes. They rock my world in school. I called them cool people before this and now I wanna to call them,LOL-peeps. =) Welcome,LOL-peeps!



LOL-peeps.


Long weekends is so boring,can? I want to meet my ITE friends and I want to meet my LOL-peeps soon. I better stop now as I need to revise my work later on. Eng Fund first and tml I shall revise my maths. So happy weekends people. =)

I want to laugh and continue laughing till the end....

No comments:

Post a Comment