Anw,I'm going to blog about the day where my brother and fiance and sister went to DuckTour. I thought it was a fun and thrilled journey but no,it was so boring tour lah. I rather take 168 to school than taking this ducktour. LOL.
The pictures will tell a lot of story to you readers. Enjoy. =)









It was less than hour trip and lucky I'm not a seasick person,if not standby more plastic bag and tissue paper for me to vomit. LOL. Once everything is over,we walked around Marina Square and I am so in love with the PUMA shoe while the brother's in love with the PUMA hoodie jacket. I just don't want to spend anymore. Ayayai. Had pur lunch and vroom off to Jurung Point. By the time I was way way too tired to walked around anymore. Once the brother send his fiance home,we actually had another plan for the siblings.
The brother planned to play bowling with the siblings at late night and it was super duper gerek sey! HAHAA. I know,I'm not a good player like brother but atleast I got strike like a lot of times ok. Put aside the ball roll onto the longkang. HAHA.



With the sibling,I am not tired at all even if it's late at night! ;)








Chey. Step to be the top bowler sia. HAHA.

With the silly adik of mine.


We thought of playing only 1 game but in the end,we play till 4 games because we were not satisfied with our own results. Anw,the big winner of the night was my brother followed by my kakak and me and my silly adik. LOL. By 1am,we end the game and decided to tapau hot prata since everyone was famished and reached home at 2 am plus. Mom such a darling,she waited for us even if she's sleepy and we brought home key. I asked her,why,she said,because all the four of you were out at the same time and I'm a bit worried. Awwman,she's can be such a nagging mom but I know,she loves us. ;)

I love my noisy siblings! =)
That's how I spent my Saturday. The next day,I woke up late as usual and finished up my flowchart which I did for 8 hours. O.M.G! Lucky,today was the date line and phew I can breathe in some fresh air lah.
Haiz. Still many projects to do. I just can't see anything. Maths quiz over like finally and guess what,I was late and luckily the quiz haven't even started yet. Thanks to myself for waking up late yesterday. I am supposed to got out at 7am and I woke up at bloody 715am. Biking funny ke? HAHA. I don't want to get late anymore. But,can't help it,I am ver very tired. =/
Anw,this is my practical for my engineering fund. It is all about wiring and circuit and trust me,my hair gonna be like this wire too. LOL. Ouh,that's my work below.



And this UMA's one. He so kaypo lah,want to take picture of his work. =/
I just hope I can concentrate more on my studies. The topics getting tougher and tougher.
Today,met Nurdin and we ate and slack at nearest mall and I get to eat applepie! wohoo! =) Thanks,for untying my new shoe eh!!!!!!! Lucky your leg hurt if not,I step on ur both leg sia just now. ARGHH. =/
Gonna sleep. Goodnight! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment