About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Life can be very difficult at times. Other might think that the difficult time they have is not enough money or sometimes about relationship status. Not enough money is a serious problem and at my stage now,I don't really worry about the kaching kaching. About relationship status,I experienced it before and I won't repeat the same old situation again! I relax relax dulu baru berpacaran ok. LOL. Anw,I is malas to think about stupid things like this. Waste my time! :P As for me,the difficult thing in life is a decision making.

Just a week ago,there's a talked in my school about decision making. I was damn sleepy and managed to hear a few speech made by our err,I don't knw who lah. He keep on talking and talking till I fall aslepp. But one thing for sure,I did hear him talking about decision making for yourself. Myself. When come to decision making for yourself automatically people will think that you are a selfish brat! People can say,"You only think about yourself how about others?" That's what I always heard and I seldom hear people speak like this,"All I knw is to care about others but how about myself?"

I'm started to start making decision for my ownself now. BUT the thing is how? How am I suppose to start it? Any ideas? Ahh,crap. Maybe,I shud just give myslef more time. Slow and steady.

Ouh yeah,today,the whole gang wore black TP shirt and in fact most of Engineering students wore black and we got to take a group photo and somehow get a seal point after taking the photo. I don't understand why they can gave us the seal point just like that?
We were the kecoh bunch and I like it. =)

Ouhkey. Now my eyes need to rest and tomorrow lab test for Comprog. I just hope I can do and finish up the lab. I really need to pass this modoule. Ahhh,why Comprog make my life haywire?? I'll blog when I'm free. Goodnight! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment