About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Monday, January 18, 2010

Because,all I know is to be happy every single day! =)

Yesterday was an awesome day to meet my ITE friends aka my good friends. Yesterday,marked the 1st 2010 outing with them and yesterday,I got to meet Zyfah for the very very very first time! ;) Thanks to Ayid! We didn't expect that she's coming yesterday. Happy ok!



It's her 20th birthday on the 9th Jan and we celebrated yesterday. Hope she like the cake and the card. =)




A group photo without Arm. Picnic at Henderson Waves was Sabby's idea! We tapau food and pity at Ayid and Zyfah for waiting for us like 2 hours. We are so so so sorry for the waiting.

Basically,the girls took a lot of pictures than guys. That's normal cause we are GIRLS.



Thanks to the wind for making my blouse and my tudung haywire. LOL.


We have finally reached the number 20 and Ak's the first one to reach 20 before Mus so,Mus,you still have to wait for our date to reach the number 2 while me 21? OMG! No way. I've known Sabby,Mus and Ayid ever since my 1st year of ITE days. Slowly,our friendship began to get closed till now. And how I met Ak and Arm? Yes,during our first day of our 2nd year started. We were in the same class and Ak,I met her on the 2nd day of school as she's changed class and I am glad she meet us. LOL! From 18/17,we finally reached 20. How time flies. I just wish and wish and wish,our friendship will never ends even if we are totally busy yeah. =)





How I meet this lady? I remember it's on mid 2007 when all of us went to Sentosa. Again,it's our first year of ITE days. If only,Zyfah's our classmate,I think we all double the kecoh right? LOL. Hope to hangout with you more often yeah. =) And like sabby said in her blog,you are our friend no longer ayid's. =D







It's makan time with Green tea and Ice-lemon tea!



More people is better than ONE!


And and I don't understand why people kept staring at us one kind from the start till the end of the day? From having our tapau meal to camwhoring to having tidbits to singing birthday song to AK to cutting cakes. Why eh? We are weird? Ahh,crap! HAHA.





Ayid!



Mus!



Arm!



AK!



Zyfah!



Sabby!



Linda!


Having them as my company can make my stress day free. And,it's time for AK to cut her birthday cake! Thanks to arm for buying the cake for her. Hope you like it,AK!



We decorated the cake with the colourful biscuits just for AK. Opera!


The funny part was,we sang the birthday song loudly and we said out AK's full name. 'Atikah Kamsani! We don't even care what people think cause we had so much fun singing the birthday song. ;) Cut the cake and the birthday girl eventually wanted to feed us. She scared that we sabo her. LOL.















Finally,she feeds herself after us. LOL.


Alright,pictures time. Be careful,it is HEAVY!







We just play pranked with the guys. LOL!





Some funny poses! Blogshop model moments. HAHA.







You people make me HAPPY!


More pictures on fb as well as other's blogger! =) I better print my reports now before my leader Joe Jambul scold me. LOL.



I love my friends! <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment