About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I've been really really busy nowadays. Project keep piling up after one another. Wrtoral group project,webdd group project,JAVA an individual project,Maths Quiz is just next week and ahh,I am so tired. It is not stress,but I'm tired. Exhausted. =/

I am trying to do my JAVA project but I still can't figure it out and haven't yet do my flowchart which is due next week. I need time to do it but I got no time at all. I shall do it tml at home. Why ouh why JAVA make me go like huh huh? =/ I need to love JAVA as well lah. Malay called it DARURAT. LOL. JOKE UH?

As for the other group projects,I am safe cause it's a group project and we can brainstorm ideas together as well as sidetracking. Hahaha. Still JOKE UH? I find wrtoral is irritating one cause we need to present and cracked head for ideas that we did not even create it and yeah it's a good point but at the same time it is wasting a lot of time lah ok. Webdd,hmm,designing a webpage is err ok ok,it need to have crativity and I admit siang2 that I'm not creative enough to design a simple and nice webpage. Haha. Again,JOKE UH? =/

Since there's only 3 girls in LOL-Peeps,they drawed lot and ask us to choose numbers for becoming our group members. So,for all the group project,the girls have to separate and go to the numbers that we have choosen. And as for Wrtoral project,my group members are Rahman and Fazzle. Webdd,Umamah,Audi and Rahman again. And why must be the girls be the group leader eh? So that's how they choose a group for project. I don't mind who I get between LOL-Peeps other than that,I mind sey. Really. GG1 you don't laugh. Lucky,chinaman agree eh. HAHAH. JOKE UHHH? =/

Tml infact today infact later on,the school compound will be so crowded with O level students. It's start of the open house later on and I can't be bother to look at the budak keciks lah. HAA. ITAS will be damn crowded later on. YIKES =/

Alright,the eyes is getting heavy now. I wanna sleep. So goodnight! I miss,Sabby and Ak! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment