About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Thursday, March 17, 2011

3D2N Chalet

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3D2N class chalet was ubber fun! It was fun and a memorable one. Thank you parents for letting me staying overnight for the whole chalet. Thank you for trusting me and my friends. :) The whole class planned this chalet months ago and I'm glad to say that our class is the most supporting class ever! I'm loving my class cause no matter what, we made it happened! Thank you,fellow organiser for making this happened, really! I do really enjoyed my stay with the crazy people around me. It was so crazy till I learned how to ride. Borrowed Alfa's bike and I learnt how to ride within the area and thanks to those who thought me how to ride. I managed to ride,yeay! :) It was damn easy lah sia. Hahaha.

1st night we had night cycling activity and I was the only girl who joined the guys to cycle. Thank you boys for taking care of me for the whole journey. I know, I can be very noisy but thank you for tolerating my crazy attitude for the whole night. Hehe. Thank you boys for letting me see the bapoks at Changi. I wanted to see the bapoks but no chance. Cycled from our chalet all the way to Changi. I wanted more but there's couple of incident happened during that journey. $10 rental of bicycle, what do you expect? Nuts out and tyre down. LOL. It was such a memorable one! Plus, Syakir fall off from his bicycle and my hp become a victim. LOL. I'm not regret of what happened to my phone but I'm more concerned about my friend here. Get well soon,Syakir! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There's no need for me to say what is our activity for the 2nd night of the chalet. :) BBQ night was awesome and I love the foods and people around me. Thank you Mr Soma for coming to our BBQ pit. Thank you for those who came! Finally, left the 8 of us who conquered the chalet and for the last night, we bunked into 1 room which is my room and with their own mattress, we listened to MJ12 and it was fun listening to ghost stories with them. Seemed like everyone was shagged on that night till one by one slept. So much for not sleeping on the last night. LOL. I'm sure gonna missed this chalet.

To add on, I passed all my papers. Permitted to next semester of study. Alhamdulilah, I passed! Jumps around cause nomore CDS already! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment