About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Sunday, March 13, 2011

IT Show cum Chocolate

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Yesterday's IT Show was damn chaotic and overly crowded. I don't know why I came there with the friends but there's something I wanted to see over there. Damn, walked around till my back and legs aching like mad! We walked and walked until we found out there a sale on chocolate! OMG. I did buy the chocolatess and everything is nice. Me like it! :)

Pizza hut for late lunch and I seriously don't know why, I ate only a few slices of pizza. Thank god there's 2 guys who can eat the rest of the pizza. :)

I'll be away from Monday till Wednesday onwards. Chalet here I come!

Have to sleep early tonight since I slept late yesterday at 3am plus. Supposed to watch soccer but then my dear abang sleep and my partner in crime have to entertain me with the soccer updates. Thanks. Man Utd 2, Arsenal 0. What a waste, Arsenal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment