About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wonderful Night

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's such a wonderful night. I can't believe that the 3 of us met for the first time in the year 2011. We laughed, we posed, we walked and we talked craps and etc. I just love my sister and my cousin a lot! Whenever we meet, there's always something that we will do. And love the night and the musical fountain. I don't mind staying there overnight and watch the sun rise with them. Seriously. :)

Goodnight, Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment