About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Thursday, March 24, 2011

MIA?

I guess, I shall go MIA from everything? They always find me when they needed me. I'm always the middleman in everything and seriously, I hate it. I got better things to do and why can't they do it by themselves? Like for example, when one invited me to accompany or follow them to somewhere, why can't they invited the rest also? Why must they invited me and ask me to invite the rest! I'm not a planner and seriously, I'm lazy to that.

Sometimes, I keep quiet because I can't be bother to speak up. It will be wasting my time! Like seriously. There's no point for me to say a lot now. Might as well I keep my mouth shut and when they invited me to accompany them, I shall go and follow as requested. Seems like I'm the one who give in to them rather than they give in to me. Come on, I'm tired of all this and I think it's time for a change!

Migraine. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment