







When my boredom strike, I will take my time to either relax on the sofa, surfing or just taking nice photos as above. :) I have the strong urge to take lots of photos but erm, I'm not that skillful. It's sad when one criticizes me of not knowing anything about camera and stuffs and one will say like this, "Mcm paham lah nk ambek gambar!" I seriously feel like smacking his face but no, I'll just act dumb and shut my mouth. Why can't one stfu for once? *shrugged*
Anw, the baby, little Zikry here loves to see the chandelier as above. He will make gugugaga over it and laugh all by himself. So funney and yes, he's going to be 3 months old by this Sunday, 27/03/2011. Omg, he's growing up pretty fast can? I'm glad and won't get bored looking after him! He's so adorable! :))
On a sad note, my SIM card is being a bitch and I feel so weird for not touching my phone and I can't be contacted at this moment. Anybody who wants to contact me, please drop me a fb messages or mention me at twitter! I'll sure will reply you ASAP.
Anw, it's TGIF today what's your plans?
Happy Weekends people! Muakz. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment