About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Again,12am! Nothing much about today. But I did watched Adnan Sempit and I find the show kind of funny especially the dialougue. Very very funny. An example;

"pakcik, and all the pakcik
this boy ugly rempit
bad, bad rempit
don't because of one rempit
all rempit spoil
now you all thinking
i dont want banana fruit two times"

Anw,today will be Prawning day for us. I just hope today gonna be very fun and interesting day for us!



I owed 2 boys an apple pie each. One for passing the test and other one because of Chealsea won last Saturday. Lucky Apple pie cost me for a buck only. Phew. LOL. No matter what,I jiwe Man Utd lah! ;)

According to you......

No comments:

Post a Comment