
Get a grandstand tickets for 2 days. =)


It was held at the F1 pit and we reached there at around 11am plus. Once we reached there,there's a display of a cool cars and wohoo,I'm loving it. Ok here's the fact,I might know nothing about cars,but,I still loving it. I love seeing cool cars and I can learn what is what right?
Skipped that part. Continue with the pictures. =)


Super cool car!


Once we reached to our grandstand,we are allowed to seat at anywhere and of course,we wanted a good view seating. So,we got it. =) 11am till 1pm,we got to see the drifter practicing theier skill first. It was awesome to the maximum!



While practicing before the competition starts.

Abang and Linda.

Kak Arina and Linda. (Abang's fiance)

Ayun and Linda.
The competition starts and it's time for qualifying round and there's like 32 drifter from all over the asia came and participate. Singapore,Malaysia,Indonesia,Thailand,New Zealand,Hong Kong and Japan. They are truely pro and some I think they are damn nervous lah. This round,once they get the points,they will get to go to the top 16!











I like the part where there's smokeeee.



The competition ends at around 3 pm and since there's an open pitt session,we would love to go there and see what's inside. The competition continued on the next day which is on Sunday. The top 16 whom the judges have choosen will compete against each other on Sunday.


The engine. Really cool engine.

Redbull!



Mom! Can I have a car like this one day?? Once I get my class 3 driving license?? =)



My favourite from Japan! ;)



Audi! ;)
End of Day 1. =)
Let's proceed to the day 2 of the Formula Drift Asia 2010! Now,come to top 16,to elite 8and down to final 4 to 3. And the final where everyone's been waiting for. The final 2! =) It's the same thing,but the difference is that,they drift with another car. Look!

The judges. And I saw a cute judge from Japan. Kawaii. So cute! Now I know,why Sabby fall for Japanese guys,cause they are soo cute! Hehe.



Double the fun!

Ouh No!



Cool Shit!





Once all the top 16 have compete against each other,it's time for another break before they introduced us the top8. Before that,there's a challenge between the top 3drifter and a judge. They need to drift and park the car in between the boxes of NISSAN.


Using the cars to park,babe. =)
We decided to walk around the place again and this time,we shopped for something. Yes. The four of us wanted the lanyard so much and finally we got it one. I didn't captured the picture of the lanyard but I did show-off to the poly friends. It's nice and I like it. ;)


It's my lucky day! Supposingly,we were not allowed to go inside the car and take pictures but,I saw a few people did that and I followed. Unfortunately,I'm the last person to take the picture inside the car. Cool or what! Lucky day! =)


This guy,nak step malu2 konon! Whatever. LOL.


Introducing the Top 8!

I like him!


He got the fastest speed award. =)
Top 8 to top 3 and final 2! wohoo!








Top 4! =)


Finally,Malaysia came first and second and followed by Thailand. Congratz for winning the drift! You're the best,Tenku Djan! =) Despite the heat that is burning on that day,I still enjoyed the day with the 3 people there. The event was superly great! I don't mind getting burn and my skin getting dark as long as I enjoyed watching the hot hot drifter can already! =) I wanna go again next year! Time to save up.
I will upload the rest of the pictures and videos at the Facebook some other time. 2 hours updating my blog what the hell. The song tracks are back in my blog. Someone said bored. So yeah.
I cannot wait for my movie dates this Friday. Ironman 2! Ironman 1 I watched with my stupid ex now I wanna watch with the friends. Wohoo. Can't wait! =)

No guys can impress me now.
No comments:
Post a Comment