Anw,last Saturday was great day/night. It was my 1st time going to such Birthday Party. I had fun and laughter especially when we all played UNO card. Heart-attack was the best. I stayed not too long after Gavin cut the cake. The cake was nice. The chalet was beautiful and big,the people especially the classmate were awesome. I may be a bit late, but Happy Belated 21st Birthday Gavin Goh! Woots. ;)

<3
Shopping with mom last Thursday was a great one. Mom knows the best about clothes which suits me. I bought 3 tops and I'm loving it. Thank you mom for buying us clothes on that day and treat us to makan at Hajah Maimunah. The siput sedut was delicious. The sotong was pedas and I hate pedas-pedas food. Btw,makan means eat and pedas means spicy. I just love the company of my mom eventhough we are not always going out as daughter and mom.
Who said,I shopped alot? Haha. Ouh well,I bought a pair of faded jeans and woohoo,I like it. Like I said,I love faded blue jeans. ;) The last time I bought a pair of jeans was during my ITE days. 2 years ago was too longgg,bro~. Hehehehe. I think I should save up to get that faded grey jeans. I'm eyeing on that one,hor!
Next! Any plans for tomorrow? No? I heard nothing? If not,I wanna shop and get the navy blue stuffs before school reopens. Wow. School gonna open preety soon. Am I ready for school? Sound like I'm still enjoying my holiday. Nah,I didn't enjoy my holiday that much but,school is equal to stress. But school is equal to fun when funney people are around. So,gonna see you people soon,honey B. LOL.

Nope! Absolutely wrong. I did not shop for this but these are souveniers. From your left,it was from Bangkok given by Alfa. Center,was from Korea given by cousin and on the right,was from Bali given by the one and only sister. Nicey nice! Thanks to all givers. =)
This is my longest entry. I'm bored and hot. I shall stop here for tonight. Ouh yeah,my adek and I are craving for donuts!!!! Shall get it soon. ;)
I really look like a boy. Handsome! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment