About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Friday, April 16, 2010

Wohoo! 100 posts already! I just love to blog! Peace.

Alhamdulilah,it's raining just now in the evening while I'm happily taking a nap. Even it's raining,but the warm still there. Can't deny it that Singapore have gone bad to worst. Look at Bukit Timah area there. Before they cut down the big and old trees,it was so nice and cooling but now,since they wanted to build trains,the old trees gone just like that! So much for GO GREEN,Save the EARTH. -_- Berbual world lah!

I'm so happy with myself now. I get what I've been longing wanting so much. I got myself a navy blue swatch. Thanks to Fauzi for your assistance. ;) FYI,he's just the sales guy at Swatch. I love it cause it's in blue! ;) Am I showing off? Say what you wanna say. =) Ouh! Adek and I craved for Donuts so much and she bought us half a dozen of donuts and I love it! Especially,when you eat that with a cup of MILK. Yummey! =) Ouh I'm so loving it.

Timetable is out yesterday. I was so eager to see it,until I saw this,JAPANESE! I was like what? I told mom and adek about this and they laughed at me. Yeap. I got Japanese as my CDS. At first,I was abit worried and I am lazy to appeal. I've decided to give it a try! Japanese here I come! Arigatokkkk!!!! *bow* Ouh yeah,my dear Sabby,can teach me a bit of Japanese??? I must in love with Japanese from now on. Woots!

3 days before school reopen. I haven't yet get my shoe. No one accompany me to shop today. So tomorrow the Kakak will come home and I think,die die I must buy the shoe tomorrow! I don't care. Anyone want to accompany??? Heheee. I love to shop! But I promise,after this,nomore shopping anymore. It's time to save up some cash,honey! My next wishlist is to get a new camera! Cannon powershot. But,can I? LOL.

Anw,let me shout this to my dear. WELCOME BACK TO SINGAPORE,SABBY DARLING! Miss youuuuu a lot!



To forgive but not to forget....

No comments:

Post a Comment