I got a very hectic schedule. Moudoules are much more advanced. I just hope I can cope it. It was just the 1st week of school and now,I'm tired like nobody bussiness. So many things to do. Japanese presentation and arghh,hate it. I thought it was all ok but no. I need to think about Judo. Yes Judo and how am I suppose to show and tell infront of unfamiliar faces? I'm stage fright and whenever I'm infront of the class,my mind went blank. Scarry to the maximum. =( Ouhkey. Forget about that.
I just finished up doing my NetFund self-study. Lucky,I know abit of my networking skills which I've learned during ITE days. But some,I forgot already. Need to refresh my mind about all the networking stuffs. Now left with M1.2. Copying down the notes is my way to study. I just can't read from the lappy itself cause I'll get distracted easily. Tomorrow shall finished up my M1.2. Weekends,I'm gonna do some research regarding the Judo thingy and Engineering Maths 2! Yes. Sunday,shall do a bit of TeleSys? Argh,OOP,who gonna teach me that? Nobody nobody but you(me). Shall see how lah.
Ok,time to sleep. And thanks to the friends for making me laugh for these past few days. To add on,thanks Alfa for the chocolate. Next time,don't open your big mouth and say you wanna treat me chocolate aite! HAHA. Thanks Veera for unzipped and zipped back my beg. Thanks for lending me your neck for me to smack on it. LOL. Hope you are not getting sick by today. Thanks everyone for the fetching our own friends using the lift. It was funny. We were like going up and down of the floor just to let Faz and Audi in the lift. 11 people in a lift. Remind me of Dover days. LOL. Thank you for making my day! =)
Ouh yeah,few hours more to go for me to wake up. Now it's 12:18 on my lappy clock. I should sleep by now. I need to wake up as early as 6am today. Can someone wake me up preety please. Even if I already at the busstop. LOL. That's how Fazzle woke me up. Alright. Watashi wanna go sleep! Goodnight,preety and handsome people! =)
Can't wait to meet Sabby later! =)
p/s:I removed the song already.
What a small world! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment