And there's a group of BUDAK-BUDAK LELAKI NIE,disturbed me when I'm out from the toilet while waiting for lesson at 12pm. Like wth! You are just a day in school and don't try to act FUNNY can? By looking at your faces,ouh you still have the youth kind of looking and when you disturbed me just now your voice haven't PECAH properly yet eh! So please,look yourself in the mirror before you wanted to disturbed me. Can't you see my face? I'm young is it in your eyes? Stop being an Idiot once you're in POLY. Even ITE guys are much more better than you guys. -_-
I guess this is what happened when a group of small kids disturbing me and when come time of the month like this,there goes my mood. I can still smile and laughed but it was FAKE. -_- Dumb dumb to the freshies of April Intake.
Apart from that,I'm happy to see the familiar faces again. My classmates of course and my group of LOL. They are looking great as usual. My usual gang hmm,some ok some not ok. Some,have put more weight. Some have lose weight. Some happy and some sad. To the sad one especially is about you know I know, it's hard to focus especially when this thing really happened to you. I've experienced it before,and I tell you,my grades flops. Really really flops. It was my worst nightmare ever. To the sad one,please. Be strong and stay focus on your studies. It will sure go away when you are strong. Cheerup,friend. =) [I know he will never read my blog]
I was drenched just now. I waited the bus and have to give it a miss cause it was packed. I was hungry and lonely and cold. Thanks to Fazzle for entertaining my craps. Inside the bus,I can't sleep why because we are stucked at TPE due to heavy traffic. This is why,I hate to go back home at 5-6pm. Full and packo! I'm tired!
Anw,I had my cinnamom melts and a cup of hot chocolate yesterday with abang and adek. Thank you abang for the treat. You oldies,don't know how to taste these sweet delicacies seyy. Rugi kalau tak cube. LOL. =)

I'm Loving It
Pss:I haven't get my shoe. No size! -_-
Instanitiation and Initialization.
No comments:
Post a Comment