1 June 2009. It's a start of a month. Happy 4 months of me being in a single life. I've proved everyone that I can lived without him. No more tears and all I have is the tears of joy. I can stand on my feet like I used to. I smile and talked to myself still. Who cares anw. Hehe.
Speaking of smiling and talking to yourself? Have you ever done that before? Looking at your own reflection and smile and talking to yourself. Well,that's my habit since young. My siblings will looked at me weirdly and say,'linda,bebual sorang!!' [read: linda you talking to yourself!] and I will look at them and laughed. I wonder who I followed this step? My mom or my dad? LOL. But not only looking at my own reflection,but when I'm outside all alone or while walking to meet my friends,I will whisper to myself. And especially when I saw cute guys behind me or infront of me,I will smile to myself. Yeah,excited. =) I will do the same thing whenever I can't sleep. These past few months,it's hard for me to sleep early.
I'm done. Happy Juney people! =)
...because we hanged out together...
No comments:
Post a Comment