Sorry for the extreme late updates. Been out since Friday and I've got no time to blog. Anyway,my Friday was so much fun! Heading to Holland V with Arm,Sabby,Ak and Julia to have our late lunch over at Burger King. Yeah,I don't really like Burger King that much but I'm not cerewet aka fussy over foods. Everyone missed Julia caused we haven't heard from her since the day we watched Confession of a Shopaholic. Julia,don't MIA again ok! I want to drag you along for the next meetup. =)
We ended up chilling at Starbucks and Ak brought us a UNO card with her and we missed that card. We missed playing UNO card. Julia and Sabby as usual will never sit together. LOL. Arm need to go off early that day as he need to watch his Megan Fox acting. Hehe. Anyway,here's the picture for the rest of the night. =D
Sabby has started schooling and she soo manje can? Hehe. All the best to you Sabby! =D
Saturday-Most of them think tt I'm 17/18 yrs old!
Again,I went to Jamiyaah to do some volunterry work. I was late as usual but lucky they haven't started yet. Once I step in,there's like so many people queing up to get their foods and stuffs. Well,not many people actually came for that day so I had some free time to get to know with other people. The funny thing was that,the guys especially thought that I'm just 17 and 18 years old. Do I look young? Hehe. They don't believe when I said that I'm going 20 years old this year. Thanks for thinking that I'm younger than my actual age. Hehhee. I'm lazy to type but I had so much fun on that day. Those bunch of people were so friendly and annoying and funny people. Pictures do the talking. =D


Sunday-Wedding Ceremony
Yesterday, the family except for the brother went to my dad's nephew's daughter wedding. Nothing special on that day. It's just another people tying a knot. I really did not know why,some girls wear jeans to wedding ceremony. Is it a trend? I find that it's not a proper way to attend Majlis Perkahwinan.
That girl is so-called my niece and her dad is my cousin. Walao. I'm so old alreadyy. Hehe.
Sorry for the blurish picture. This picture was taken by my dad.
And finally,I just finished updated about my weekends. Yesterday,I had mom-daughter conversation and guess what,she really want me to have somebody by now. And when I told my mom about my idea of alone-till-23years old,she get mad. Not really maddd but slight mad. She angry and I guess what she said was true. Wishing is equal to pray for something. People said,be careful what you wished for,cause you might get it. Mom did made me felt guilty yesterday. Shouldn't elaborate more of what she said to me that makes me feel guilty. So,I've decided to cancel my precious idea and go with the flow. No more alone-till 23years old. BUT,not now,mom. =)
...Don't let your emotion conquer your mind...
No comments:
Post a Comment