I am wondering what if I turn back the time into the 70s,what do I look? I saw my mom's old picture when she was a teenagers and I'm in love with her retro shades and outfits. Well,people can say old outfits are orbits but when you looked back,those outfits that our mom and dad used to wear have already in store now. Printed dress,polka dots dress everything. Even the bangles and the colourful earings. To think about this,we are in the era of 70s. Cool? Definitely.
Anw,I've just deleted one of my blogger friend. She thinks she's the best and the rest are not. She thinks other bloggers love to copy her entry and currently,she boast about her family status. Why do you need to boast about your family and condem about other's? :-/
I really need a vacation! Going backpacking with the friends. Going overseas with them and explore places and etc. And,I wonder,how it feels like to have the same room with them? Kecoh?! Haha. Of course. My mom said,I can only go when I've already married. -_- That is not backpacking but honeymoon mother! I want to follow my dad's footstep where he have already traveled all over the world! Paris,Rome,Italy,London,Armstedem,Europe,USA,Holland and many more!!!! Dad,how I wish I was born on that year and follow you travelling the whole world. How I wish!
It's 10.55pm and I want to have my dinner now. Hehe.
Friends,let's hangout? Missed you people already!
...people come and people go...
No comments:
Post a Comment