.jpg)
I know my blog is stagnant alreadyy. Sorry for the lack of updates. I guess my life is not boring but it's somehow the same. Same routine everyday. There's ups and down in some other people life but not mine. My life full of upsss and no downs. Some may have problems to be solved and some have already settled things down. I'm glad. People said,there's always an answer to all problems. =D Hope things are getting ok and somehow gets better.
Did I mentioned about my sleepless night? Yeah,currently down with some sleeping problems. I just can't close my eyes to sleep and when I'm about to sleep,I dream about something that I never expect to dream of. Restless. Why can't the dream go away? I tried to avoid this dream of mine but failed. So in the end,I stay awake. How I wish that there's someone who are willing to accompany me- stay awake with me. And,how I wish I can pop some of the sleeping pills so that I can straight away go to sleep easily. =(
Apart from that,I read a novel titled Loving Him. A story on how she handles the problems between her husband and also between her 3 sons. Still got long way to go before I finish it.
Anw,still planning of where to go this Friday with the friends. I miss them so much. We communicate only at FB[although we online at msn,we insisted on commenting at FB]FB is the place where we can disturb each other. Gang up and saying 'bad' things about each other. Plus,we will plan our outing through FB message and from there,we will discuss and suggest a place in Singapore for our outing. We love to explore. =D
12 days to go. Thanks mom for cooking me nice nice food yesterday. I love the agar-agar gudil that you made yesterday. And now,I'm craving pizza from any pizza outlets. Hehehe. Shall stop here for now. I'm in the mood of Transformers and I'm listening to OST-Transformers 2- New Divide by Linking Park over and over again. Enjoy.
...I'm so much in love with myself. Don't you?...
No comments:
Post a Comment