
"Sometimes good bye is a second chance."
And for the 2nd time,I received an unknown number calling me. The first time was on Tuesday where he/she called me using he/she private number at 6.04am. In the morning,where everyone is still asleep. Who and why? I care to answer because,it might be an important call from any agencies. But once they gave me false hope by saying,"Opps sorry wrong number" he/she just wasted my value of the card. Dissappointed,yes but what to do,is just the same thing people tend to do. Argh,I don't care anymore,enough said.
Time flies so fast and I've been at home since the end of attachment. I did searching for jobs but no luck. It's recession period,just have to wait and don't give up. It's just a temporary job caused I need to get my diploma no matter what. Either private or not. I really need to polish my brain before it gets corrode and dead. Hehe. Anw,Sabby's gonna start her school soon and Arm gonna stay at his bunk soon and Ak will be busy with her project work and study. At least they have things to do,but not me. Loner me... Not! Am I complaining? Hope not. I don't care what other's might say or think about me,cause,all they know is to care about me but not themselves. -_- They got time but not me. Heh.
Anw,I can't wait for this Sunday to arrive. Gonna travel from West to East side. What mom said to me yesterday might be true. Sorry eh,but I don't like it. The sight of her makes me wanna puke. Even if she's older than me,who cares anw. Look,I'll be nice to people if they are nice to my mom and especially to my family. Not puting her aside like a thrash. It's been 4 years now,I will never forget even mom asked me to forgive and forget. That's my mom but not me. They don't know how my mom feels. They won't know. Haiz. Shall not elaborate more. Too pain to even forget. ='(
I shall stop here. I shall update when I'm super free with lots of ideas in my mind. My adek has gone for the camp and I'm gonna have her bed. Hehe. It's been days that I don't have a proper sleep due to the weather. Soo gonna miss my selenger adek of mine. Teehee. Have a nice camp and to you readers,have a nice weekends. Do miss me aite. =)
...say the magic word...
No comments:
Post a Comment