Last Saturday,went to Kallang Stadium to watch the brother and his team players participating in soccer tournament between different companies. So,I travelled all the way from my home to Kallang and joined my sister and her fiance later after that. Took a cab and off to the stadium. We almost lost our way when we reached there. Haha. Anw,I thought there's like a lottt of spectators to watch but hmmm,there's only a bunch of their own families members as well as their girlfriends. Typical. Hehe.
I remembered the last time I watched soccer match when I was in Dover. Yes. Watching my own classmates playing soccer against another department. That was when I'm in year 1. Sabby and I were shouting and screaming at them. Haha. It was nice watching them playing soccer. Especially when your
You can see,my sister with her fiance while my brother with his girlfriend. While they were busy talking to their own partners,I busy watching the guys. ;) No restriction from anyone. Heh. =)
The team played quite well and in the end the Vipers team B came in 3rd while the Vipers team A came in 1st! Congratualations,people! Shouting while watching them playing is a normal thing to do.
Here come the captain of the team. =D
My brother in Jersey number 5 getting the throphy for his team.
At 8pm,off to Marina Square to have our dinner at McD. Have my usual filet o fish meal and by the time I was like too sleepy to munch my food. Bleargh! Sat outside Marina Square before we headed home at 10pm. I went back home by myself while my brother sent his gf home. I was so shocked to bumped into Asrina inside the lrt. It's been 3 years since I last saw her. Exchanged phone numbers and she was shocked that I haven't changed my number. Hehhe. Reached home at 1130pm and I'm tooo tired to even bath but I'm not that disgusting. Hehe. =)
At 1st,he's suckeddd but in the end,he's the one who scored. Good Job,number 17. =) [We called him 17 cause we did not know his name.]
And now,I miss my kawan-kawan rapat ku. See you guyssss!!! =)
...no more words left...
No comments:
Post a Comment