It's Salbiah Sadi's birthday yesterday and we had a mini celebration with her. No cakes but just a simple gift from us. Headed down to Far East to buy the gift and also we bought ourselves a dress each. Town is so boring for us. So,we ended up walking all the way to Plaza Singapura and have our lunch over at Pizza Hut.
We decided to have the student meal which only cost us about $6.90 a meal. Since the 2 of them is a student,I joined sekali lah! Hehe. I have my spahgetti with cream sauce which is so creamy and cheesy. Malay said,muak!
Our initial plan after having our late-lunch is to go to Botanical Garden but since it's quite faraway we changed our plan and decided to go to Marina Barrage since adek havent go there before. Took the train and off to Marina Bay which is so dusty. The dust got stuck in my mouth ok! Yikes. Anw,yesterday was so windy and cloudy with a little bit of rain drops. Hehe.
People were busy flying kites there and I can see the highest kite flied by an uncle. That uncle pro can? Adek wants to fly kite so do Sabby. Let's find time to kite yeah! =D
That fan is not mine but my adek. Don't get me wrong aite. I didn't bring fan when I'm out. Only my 2 sisters. Hehe.
Headed down to the water area where I wanted to play with the water so much. I know,I'm like a kid but it's tempting to see kids getting themselve wet. Hehe. The picture will tell you more. =D
Look at the way I smiled. ;) Happy right? Hehehe. That was our last spot before we decided to queue up for the shuttle bus. Some secondary school kid were looking and staring at us non-stop and in the end they didn't get to board the bus although they queue up 1st. Serve you right,kiddo! =D
...brighten up my smile with laughter,people!...
No comments:
Post a Comment