About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Friday, July 3, 2009



Yesterday headed to Shaw MacCafe to celebrate Sabby's advance birthday since Arm is going to NS on the same day as her birthday. I hope you like the card from us! =) Nothing grand just a simple mini meet-up,3 slices of different cakes and frappes. We were forced by Sabby to sing her birthday song which was sumbang. Hehhee.







Also,we coincidently wore BLACK yesterday. =)Ouhkey,mom is nagging at me. I shall stop and get ready for my interview today st 5pm. Gosh,I'm gonna lateee.

Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen tomorrow!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment