
Including AK. =D Last Friday,met up with these kids like finally. Sabby msged me 3 days before the actual meetup and asked me what time I finish my work on that day cause she's really wanted to meet us up. Since I finish my work quite late,I planned to meet them on Friday and have our lunch together. I miss these people alot!
They are the one who can bring my smiles back whenever I'm sad. When we never meet like 3 weeks,we would feel restless and kept asking when are we going to meet? And once we meet,Sabby requested for a hug and shout each other's name like we haven't meet for yearss. I like it. We did some catch up session,playing UNO,camwhoring and talking some sense. Having a psychology student as a friend is great because I've learnt alot actually. Hehe.

We concentrate on the game and when Sabby's eyes gets tired and sleepy,we stopped and time for the flash light flashing at us. We laughed alot that day. Very loud and there's this guy sitting alone by the so-called fish pond was looking at us whenever we laughed. If you want to study,go to the nearest library. Don't stared at us,dude.



We should do a more proper outing with a complete set of friends. =D
Saturday,after my work,headed to Geylang Lorong 12 for voulunterry work at Jamiyaah. I was too tired to actually went there but I promised someone that I'll treat him something. But luckily not many people came on that day. I suggest the people should cancel out the names for those who did not came for the last 3 months. Ayo.

My tired and sleepy eyes. After our help out,the cousin and I decided to go to ViVo City to have our late lunch early dinner there and went up to the top for a chit-chat. She need someone to talked to as she's down after the breakup. She reminded me of me having the same problem 5 months ago. But,we have a different cases. Her case is forgivable and my case is not. So she talked about how she felt and I tried my best to advise her. Yeay,I did it! =D

On my dad side,I only have her as my closest cousin. =D And pardon me of my oily face. LOL.
About my working place. Some of them told me that the place is quite haunted and one of the staff was possesed by 'things' and she fainted during my off days. That Saturday,they did not tell me that they saw something early the morning and I was all alone doing my work while they went inside the room without accompanying me. Alhamdulilah, nothing happened. So,now I shall be more careful and recite some prayers whenever I feel goosebumps. =\

Shall stop here and get ready to work. When I'm free,I'll update again and I can't wait for 8/8/2009 to comee. =D
Pss: I don't want to bump into that F guy again. This is happening to me again and again and I don't want it cause I know this is not going to happened. So stop bumping! =\
No comments:
Post a Comment