About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Work is draining me out eventho my working hour is only 5 hours for partimer butt it is really tiring. The only thing I can do is that,went home straight and papppp to the bed. The only part of my body that is really worn out is both my legs. Argh,I need a massager to massage the tired feet. I wish! Yeah,I get one day rest today after 5 days of working.

If only they come to Singapore and not Malaysia,I'll be the happiest human being in the entire world. I'm talking about ManUnited. It's ok if there's no C.Ronlado and Teves on the team because I know the team can do better without them. They have another strong player like Wayne Rooney and the 3 new players that are going to play this coming session. One of them is Owen who's going to wear jersey Number 7! Coolio. If only they come to Singapore. Haha.

Someone asking me to watch the new Harry Potter this Saturday and I don't know whether to watch or not. I'm not a BIG fan of Harry Potter and if I watch,I will never understand the plot because I haven't watch the previous one. It's Saturday and the movie tix will be much more expensive and if I go and in the end I don't understand,it will be such a waste of money. So,should I go or should I go to sleep? Hehe. Infact I'm working this Saturday. We'll see how.

Home alone is not my favourite. Mom went to grave since 0830am and havent yet back home. Haiz,where is mom? =( I'm worried even she went with my uncle. Anw,I want August to come fast. I hope I can get my off on 8.8.2009. It's important day for me and my family. =D

I shall stop here right now. And Sabby,my blogspot is as per normal. I will update again when I'm free and when I'm not lazyyy. Till then,Selamat.

No comments:

Post a Comment