About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Monday, July 6, 2009

Finally,I got to watch Transformers:Revenge Of The Fallen last Saturday. Two thumbs up for that action movie. I would be please to watch it again. =)





After watching the movie we went crazy. Taking countless of selenger faces and we laughed a lot that day. Headed to Marina Square after that and guess what,we almost got lost. Almost. Lastly,we watched fireworks and I remebered watching the fireworks with the IT1a peeps at the same location. Hehe. Fireworks is still the best to watch even if you watched it every year. BOOM!

I guess,starting from today,I'll get busy and I don't know if I can blog like always. I start my work today at 4pm and ends at 9pm. Some have already know where I work and to some who don't know,you can ask me personally.

Apart from that,I would like to congratulate him cause he made it! He made us proud. I cried in a tears of joy.Alhamdulilah,all his hardworks pays off. I am so proud of you because I love you. =)



...<3...

No comments:

Post a Comment