About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Wednesday, July 8, 2009



So hows my work? The answer will be,an average for me. It's tiring for the start but insyaallah,I'll get used to it from tomorrow onwards? So basically,my work is depends on 2 shifts. Morning and afternoon shifts. Morning shifts I'll start my work at 8am-1pm and for the afternoon shifts it will be at 4-9pm. For the last 2 days,I started my work at 4pm. I get an aching thigh and hands for doing my work for 5 hours. But,I need to be patient because this is my first part-time work before I apply for school.

So many things happen at my work. Funny and sometimes annoying. Most of them are like my mother and they started to ask me what school I am currently in,what's my age and blah blah. Hehe. Ouh and yesterday one of them asked me whether I got boyfriend? *Slapforehead* And yeah,I said no,I don't have and guess what? She wants me and her son who's the same age as me to be together. -_- Ouh purlease. What? Matchmake company huh? I know they just KINDDING only. Hehe. What's important is that,I should ignored their jokes and focus on my work. =)

Btw,I missed my friends already. Arm went to NS already. We need to wait for 2 weeks before we can go out together and see him botak!! Sabby,Ak,how are you guys doing? Got missed me? Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment