About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Friday, July 17, 2009

Life is so not fair.

I just don't understand why but as far as I know,I'm not the first and I'm not the last child. I'm just the third and second last child. But I always get picked by her and scold me without any valid reasons. For goodness sake,I just came back from work and had my dinner and out of sudden she just burst and shouted at me like as if I'm in the wrong. WTH. Not once by many times. I get this scolding from her. I hate this kind of treatment. Very much. Just because I didn't do one particular thing which I can do laterr,she said things that was very offensive. How many times did other girls did their chores? How many times did you scold this 2 girls? I saw none. All I can heard is that you kept complaining to me about them. When it's my turn,you haizzz.

Anw,yesterday the stupid manager conducted an urgent meeting for the staff and she spotted my attire. Yeah,I should break the rule at my work more often. I was so shocked when the person incharged finally voice out what she felt after she heard some rumours made by the other leaders who are not satisfied about her. I wanted to laugh because they are reacted childishly. They like what,50 over years old same age as my mom and they jealous of each other? Come on,you get the same pay as her and why the need of talking behind her back? I just shooked my head and don't want to know about what happened earlier on. In my heart I said,"Da tua tua pun nk gaduh?" Whatever. I work there for less than 5 months and I think during the eve of Hari Raya I shall stop. Stop the argument please. Lucky my mom is not like that. -_-

This weekend no off for me. 2 days straight working till Monday and my off will start next Tuesday. I'm bored. I hate to work on weekends when my day supposed to be fill with the family not work. I hate to work at night. But I love to work early in the morning. =D

I'm feeling so down today. Feel like shouting on top of my voice but I can't. Haiz. I need my friends now. Hope we will meet as what we've planned earlier. =(

God knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment