About Me

My photo
My good friends called me Lindaling. ♥ They say I have a joker smile. But still I'm proud of myself and my name. Shy with strangers,Crazy with friends. I love blue and drummer. Mixed of Javanese and Boyanese. Family and friends come first in my thoughts. A smile is a must. =)

Tuesday, July 14, 2009



I guess I'm too tired and sleepy to even update my dusty blog here. Too exhausted to ON the computer of mine. -_- Anyway,last Friday and Saturday was superb. Last Monday,my dear brother had passed his TP and since we were too happy and proud for him,he decided to rent a car from one of his friends on Friday. Did I told you that I'm enjoying late night car ride with abang on Friday night?? Yeah,he msged me that day telling me not to sleep first cause he got a lot of work to do. Since I'm not that sleepy that day,I forced my eyes to stay awake for him. The rest of the family had gone to bed and left me alone. Well,the reason for him want me to stay awake was because he infact the rest of the siblings didn't have personal house keys. =)

The next msg I received from him was that he wants me to go for a short ride nearby. It was 2am by the way and I'm in my pyjammas and since he insisted on having a car ride,I followed him by sneaking out from the house slowly and quietly. I asked him to fetch me up since I'm tooo scared to even going out from the house. He treat me McDonald and thank you abang. =)





So on the Saturday night,my family decided to have a family fiesta at Ayear Rajah Food Center. It's such a loooong time since we have our dinner outdoors. We did not know where to eat at the first place cause all we know is the usual place that we always dined in. We planned to got to Simpang Bedok but we did not know how to reach there. So in the end we chose our usual family hang out so-called restaurant. =)



So,after we had our dinner,the parents wanted to go home as my sister don't have house keys. Like I said earlier on. I wanted them to stay and go somewhere else but they insisted on going home. What to do,left the 3 stooges in the car. LOL. We decided to go to Town area and abang drove till Marine Parade and we almost got lost there. Thanks ar abang. Hehe anw I directed him almost every single trip on that day. I'm goodd.



And he motivated me to take my licensed soon. But I really don't know when. But one day for sure. Insyaallah. =D

Working issue. No issue currently but from what I heard there's a political issue over at my work. Ouh well. What I care is that,I did my job and stay silenced till my work finished. Some of them noticed that I'm too quiet doing my job. Hmm. That's my etiquette of doing work. Silence. I decided to be ignorance. I'll start talking when they talked to me first and if they asked about my work. Other than that,sorry but I'm not interested and I really need to finish up my work. It's really tiring especially on weekends. :-\ I don't find my work an easy job to do even people find it easy.

8.8.2009 will be another gooood news to come. Stay tuned. =) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment