Ahh. Finally it's raining cats and dogs just now. I just love the weather. *breathe in and out* And also,I love the sound of the rain as I miss it so much. Thank god that I had my 2 days off as I'm so lazy to go to work nowadays. Especially during this month. So tomorrow I'll have to head down to work no matter what. 4 days straight and I'm not looking forward to work. Luckily,I've received the next month schedule and I'm so happy that 2nd day of raya is my off day. But,still,I haven't decide whether to resign or not. It depends.
It's almost 2 months that I worked at my place but still I cannot click with the people there. I just don't know what to talk to them because of the age gap. I have only one person that I can really talk to and she is Nurul. She's just 4 years older of my age. When my working shifts meets with her shifts,we will talk about many things since she got a lot topics to talk to. Other than her,I really don't click well with the makciks there. P/s They are so open minded and I think they need to stop that. :\
So,what's your colour theme for your baju kurung? My family still haven't decide yet what colour should we use this year. I suggest black with gold lining but my mom said that she will look like a witch if she wears black kurung. On the other hand,my brother wants it to be pink but I really don't like that pink colour. Yes,it look sweet but I'm not interested in pink. It's sooo girly. -_- Ouh well,I really don't know what colour should the family wear. We just can't decide.
I just came to realise that I miss my friends so much. I'm impress by how they keep contacting me and asking for a date to catchup. It's already 5 months since we really left the school and I'm so glad that we still keep in touch till now. I called them my good friends because of this little thing. This little thing call bonding. Well,most friends will only keep in touch when we are in the same class or school,simply said when we are in the same environment. But not to this good friends of mine. They really know me,so much. The best thing to hang out together during this month is to have an iftar session with you guys! I am soo looking forward for the date! =D
Ouh,before I forgot,I would like to wish Happy 21st birthday to Raidah! May you have a wonderful life ahead! I miss your craps! =)
Alright,I want to stop now and see what's going on in the kitchen. Till here take care! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment